I love meeting new people and placing names (and faces!) with the “other end” of my posts. Today it’s Elizabeth at Ramblings of a Witchy Bookworm. A bookish-Witch after my own heart, Elizabeth has some great recommendations for books on GoodReads. I also like finding another good blog where I can poke around and kick the tires. (Those of you on Blogger will find me following you under my defunct secular blogger name.)
As ever, here are the rules:
1. If you are nominated, you must blog a post linking back to the person/blog that nominated you.
2. You must answer some questions, nominate ten fellow bloggers and link their blogs to the post!
3. You should comment on your nominees’ blogs to let them know you’ve nominated them.
This one comes with specific Questions:
1. Who is your favorite philosopher?
2. What is your favorite number?
3. What is your favorite animal?
4. What are your Facebook and Twitter URLs?
I have a Facebook under Ehsha Apple, but The Bad Witch also has a page you can *like.* Many of you already do, so thanks. I like you back. I tweet @thebadwitch.
5. What is your favorite time of day?
That silent moment right after everyone else leaves the house – which happens to be right now.
6. What was your favorite vacation?
7. What is your favorite physical activity?
Uh, sex. Duh.
8. Favorite non-alcoholic drink?
Coffee. With stevia and tubinato and almond milk. Or black.
9. What is your favorite flower?
10. What is your passion?
Today? – I’m passionate about the fact that I have a brunch date.
Currently? – I’m passionate about this research task. Yum. I’m always pretty passionate about whatever writing project I’m on.
Always? – My children. I may be The Bad Witch but I am a great mom. Know how one can tell these things? Take a look at the kids. Mine are fantabulous – and nearer adulthood than childhood (*sob*). Ergo, I did good.
My students – spiritual and secular.
My garden – well, not so much this year since I now have chickens.
And my nominations are these folks. The ones on Blogger are a little harder for me to keep up with, but the ones on WordPress lay around in bed with me and my Droid some mornings.
- Lady Imbrium’s Holocron
- The Chaos Witch
- Camylleon’s Cave
- Adventures on the Dusken Path – I’ve met some Witches who think they are herbalists. This is the real deal.
- Journeying to the Goddess
- Lacey at COSWICCAMOM
- Kallan at The Secret Life of the American Working Witch
- Anne at The Gods are Bored
- per aspera ad astra
- Aubs at Mystical Bewilderment
I would nominate Cin at Witchy Rambles – but I see she nominated me back on 8/19. How’d I miss this, WordPress?
Same goes for Wyrd Anglo Saxon Priestess.
And there’s always the fab-ness in my blogroll.
B, Q, 93!