It’s nearly midnight in the Bad Lands and there’s still a few loose ends to tie up tight but I don’t want you to think I’ve forgotten about you. Especially with all the new folks joining us from Facebook this week (“Hello out there!”) – I don’t want anyone catching me with my Witchy drawers down, y’kno?
What with the bustle of moving one batch of newbies along and shuffling another batch in, grandbaby business, monster-sized household improvements (complements of The Bad Husband), a long-distance family-in-law brouhaha, – oh, and very productive meetings with a fan-tab-u-lous publisher, I’ve been burning my candle at both ends.
I thought I might find time to shovel a few things aside this week and catch up on the Pagan Blog Project alphabet with:
- Mercury in retrograde – it’s finally over.
- New newbies – a gust post from one of my lovelies.
- Nudity – to robe or disrobe?
- Ovamancy – waiting for my first eggs!
- Passion – and what happens when we enflame ourselves with prayer.
- Parentage – finding the past on ancestry.com.
- Quarks – just because.
- Ragnarok – but – I’m open to suggestions.
See ya soon.